The AT300 TOW is designed specifically for towing loads where weight transfer is not possible and that weigh up to 3,000 kg.
With the addition of anti-slip, puncture-proof tires and automatic tiller cut off, the AT300 TOW maximises operator safety at all times and the interchangeable battery ensures the machine is available for use 24/7. An internal charger also allows for charging at any power point, providing an extra boost to battery power, when needed.
Attaching to any load up to 3,000 kg with a draw bar, towing eye or ball hitch fitting is easy thanks to the AT300 TOW’s coupling crawl function. This allows the operator to move the machine slowly and connect simultaneously.
To see how the AT300 TOW can help improve your safety and efficiency, book a free on-site demonstration
- Pull any load safely up to 3,000 kg
- Interchangeable battery for 24/7 operation
- Attach loads with a draw bar, towing eye or ball hitch
- Tiller arm release automatic braking system
- Internal weight packs for added stability
- Fully customisable and bespoke couplings
- Available in ATEX
More information about AT300 TOW available on MasterMover website.