Long term rent
Long term rental is a fixed term operating lease. There is no need to make an initial payment and you simply pay fixed monthly rental fee for the duration of the agreement.
Benefits of Long Term Rent
- No hidden costs - under this type of agreement you can fix all equipment usage and servicing costs for your business
- Expand immediately -take advantage of opportunities now, with low monthly payments instead of waiting until capital is accumulated
- For peace-of-mind MasterMover offers a maintenance plan that is included with your Hire agreement for a fixed monthly fee
- Add in a consumables pack for total cost control
How does it work?
- Select the MasterMover machine you want
- Choose the hire period that's right for you and your business (between 36 and 60 months)
- Choose your consumables pack
- MasterMover will then be able to calculate your initial payment and fixed monthly rental
- At the end of the agreement, we will collect the machine and you can benefit from using the latest model
We offer a range of valued added services to ensure that, as well as the most comprehensive and up-to-date range of equipment in the industry, you get peace of mind, security, and access to the latest technology to help you manage your equipment rental.
Range of options for 1-5 year hire.
Add in as many battery packs and wheel changes as you like. All packs can be tailored to suit your business.
- Consumables Pack 1 = 1 x battery, 1 x drive wheel, 1 x castor wheel
- Consumables Pack 2 = 2 x batteries, 1 x drive wheel, 1 x castor wheel
- Consumables Pack 3 = 2 x batteries, 2 x drive wheels, 2 x castor wheels