You are here:
Foldable Textile Doors
Turn your 2-sided roll container into 4-sided units with minimum price and weight increase.
Our unique Textile Doors solution is a flexible, cheaper, ecological and easy-to-handle alternative to wrapping the container with stretch foil or using metal doors.
The Foldable Textile Door is a revolutionary solution which enables securing the goods in the lower half of the container, while handling the goods in the upper part. It also speeds up picking at the warehouse and uploading shelves in your stores.
Benefits of the Textile Doors
- Prevents goods from falling out of roll containers
- Offers space benefit in store backrooms and narrow aisles
- Eliminates the need for stretch foil:
- reusable environment-friendly solution
- major money savings on stretch foil
- saves time compared to wrapping and unwrapping the roll container with stretch foil
- saves time on handling the used stretch foil for recycle purposes, so your store staff has more time for customers
- Made in the EU
|Design||does not overlap the sides of the roll container - fits between side wall, which eliminates worn out damage during transport|
Reinforced by four light flexible bars
One pocket for delivery documents
|Dimensions||adapted to any type of roll container|
|Weight of one door||0,9 kg including straps|
|Fixing system||permanently attached by plastic hinges or textile/nylon strap with a rivet.|
|Closure||with bungee cords with hook|
|Material||both side PVC coated fabric, 620 g/m2, UV stable, resistant to temperatures from -25°C to +70°C, washable|